Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WOW!!!! When will things slow down?

It has been a while since we posted last so this one will be "a few of the things we have been up to." T-Ball and baseball are in full swing. We have a minimum of 2 games a week and last week between both boys we had 5 games. As a substitute teacher, this time of the year is also very busy for me as well. I have been working almost everyday. Jason is busy trying to finish the year with JH/HS track, TAKS testing and coaching BOTH of the boys teams. Thank goodness for great assistant coaches. The first picture is of Jeffrey and one of his first games. He had a dry spell of not hitting but maybe we have come thru that. He got 2great hits last night. His team still hasn't won a game, but we are really young compaired to some of the other teams in our league.

This next picture is of Joel. Being a sub, my plans can and usually do change at the drop of a hat. Joel isn't always a fan of this. One minute, I am telling him that we are going to stay home today and the next minute, the phone rings and we are out the door to school and Miss Debbie's house. He loves his babysitter and she is AMAZING, but sometimes, he just wants to stay home. This was one of those days. I had been making beds and stuff and he came to me with his underwear and these boots on. He asked if he could wear them and I told him they were too big but I didn't care. Well, cue phone call. I was off to get ready for work. I had already told him that he could wear them so I did manage to get him in clothes but the boots went on immediately after pulling his pants up. This was how he went to Miss Debbie's house that day.

This last picture is of my 2 sweet boys. Joel has gotten where he will just climb into bed with Jeffrey. I went to check on them before I went to bed Sunday night and found Joel's bed empty. I looked on the floor and then looked in Jeffrey's bed. Guess what I found? I would have just left him, but I have slept with him on a Queen bed and he isn't the easiest person to sleep with.

No comments:

Post a Comment