Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER!

Some pics of Easter weekend spent at my parent's house in Midland!

Leanna, The Queen of Cakes, made this cake for Easter.  I can't seem to flip the pic so you gonna have to flip your head.

Boys getting ready to decorate

Grandma showing 'em how it's done.  She's the pro!

We dipped Eric in yellow dye and this is how he turned out.

Forget using the tool, use your hands!

Jeffrey being careful

Perfection!

CHEESE

Hold the egg holder and use your hands.

Not sure why "the face" but for some reason he is giving it to me.

Didn't get too dirty.

Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me? You must be looking at me because I'm the only one here.

Decorating done, let's hunt!

One more pic with the grandparents



Did we get 'em all?

No comments:

Post a Comment