Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Family member

I don't know how many times I've said to other people that we didn't need a dog, would never have a dog, we already have 2 kids, we don't need no stinkin' dog!  Well, we got a dog.  A stray walked up to the house over Valentine's weekend and I asked Leanna if we could keep her.  What a dope I am!

She is not as scruffy, she has been groomed but I don't have a recent pic


Her name is Molly, she's a mutt.  But she is our mutt now. 

Signs were posted around town for anyone who might have lost a dog, but nobody claimed her.  Then I spent 180 bucks at the vet so now if anyone wants her back they need to cough up 180 bucks plus the cost of food if they want her back!  She is housebroken.  I don't know how that happened, she just came that way!  Stories around town were that some truck was passing through town and stopped long enough to drop her and another dog off then they left.  At least that is what the guy at the town store says.  Just on our street alone it is like Wild Kingdom with all the cats and dogs running around.  At first, we ignored her, but then I (Jason) gave her water, food, and a blanket and she slept in the shed for a couple of days until I convinced Leanna to let her in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment