Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Man! I'm behind....so what else is new

I haven't posted since Joel's birthday, April 28th, this is what has been happening since.....

Below are pics of Joel's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. I guess we just wanted to keep celebrating!


Joel didn't really want to take a picture with Chuck, but when we told him he had to before he could open his presents, he put aside all fears and stepped up to the Chuck for a quick pic.


Leanna made the coolest cake ever! R2D2! I mean, c'mon you can't go wrong with that! Yes, she made this. I call her the Ace of Cakes! (Not to be confused with Duff Goldman)


Joel riding the funnest game at Chucks and that is the Jet Ski simulator. Whoo Hoo!


Joel "piloting" the airplane game.


Me and Dad putting together Joel's Clone Wars helmet. I'm the big blue one.


Joel wearing his helmet. Not to be confused with a life size bobble-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment